At Addiction Counseling Institute, we offer online courses because we understand that students and professionals often have full-time jobs that can make attending classes in person challenging. While students will not be in a traditional classroom, they will have access to interactive materials and learn the required competencies necessary to further their career in the field of addiction treatment at the pace that works best for them.
Courses will cover all of the Florida Certification Board requirements, including:
- Understanding Addiction AC01-UA
- Clinical Evaluation AC02-CE
- Counseling AC03-CO
- Documentation AC04-DC
- Treatment Knowledge AC05-TK
- Treatment Planning AC06-TP
- Case Management and Referral AC07-CM
- Client, Family, and Community Education AC08-CF
- Ethical and Professional Responsibilities AC09-EP
- Application to Practice AC10-AP
- Professional Readiness AC11-PR
Register now for Addiction Counseling Institute’s online courses and get started on your future career today.